|Initial release||April 22, 2013(1.0)|
1.0 (April 22, 2013 )[±]
|Preview release||none [±]|
|Available in||Brazilian Portuguese; English|
|Type||Supervisory control and data acquisition software|
GNU General Public License v2|
ScadaBR is a free open-source supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) application most often used in process control and automation systems.
The ScadaBR project was started on SourceForge on July 3, 2009. The project appears to be spearheaded by Brazilian entity MCA Sistemas. The latest alpha release for ScadaBR is version 0.9.1, with a Windows installer arriving in late 2011 and a Linux package arriving in May 2012. On April 22, 2013, a public version 1.0 of the software arrived on SourceForge.
As of May 2021, the website appears to be active and maintained for the software. However, the software hasn't received an update for over eight years. The status of this project is unknown.
The main features of ScadaBR include:
- communication with a wide variety of sensors
- graphing and reporting functions
- data management tools
- scripting support
- alarm and event management
- calculation tools
- web-services API
Installation requirements for ScadaBR include:
- JDK 1.6 or greater
- Apache Tomcat
For full installation requirements and procedures, see the documentation (PDF). Documentation is sadly only available in Brazilian Portuguese.
Videos, screenshots, and other media
Entities using ScadaBR
ScadaBR can also be found on SourceForge. However, use caution when downloading and installing from there; the install package may contain undesirable add-on software.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "ScadaBR > Software > Installer Win32". SourceForge. http://sourceforge.net/projects/scadabr/files/Software/Installer%20Win32/. Retrieved 23 April 2013.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "ScadaBR". SourceForge. http://sourceforge.net/projects/scadabr/. Retrieved 03 January 2013.
- ↑ "Você já conhece o ScadaBR?". MCA Sistemas. http://www.scadabr.com.br/?q=node/154. Retrieved 03 January 2013.