Category:LIMSwiki journal articles on big data
From LIMSWikiJump to navigationJump to search
This category is designated for any open-access journal articles (appearing in the Journal: namespace) about big data.
Pages in category "LIMSwiki journal articles on big data"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Journal:A metadata-driven approach to data repository design
- Journal:A robust, format-agnostic scientific data transfer framework
- Journal:A view of programming scalable data analysis: From clouds to exascale
- Journal:An integrated data analytics platform
- Journal:Approaches to medical decision-making based on big clinical data
- Journal:Big data as a driver for clinical decision support systems: A learning health systems perspective
- Journal:Big data management for healthcare systems: Architecture, requirements, and implementation
- Journal:Bringing big data to bear in environmental public health: Challenges and recommendations
- Journal:Building open access to research (OAR) data infrastructure at NIST
- Journal:Data and metadata brokering – Theory and practice from the BCube Project
- Journal:Data management: New tools, new organization, and new skills in a French research institute
- Journal:Data science as an innovation challenge: From big data to value proposition
- Journal:Data to diagnosis in global health: A 3P approach
- Journal:DataCare: Big data analytics solution for intelligent healthcare management
- Journal:The challenges of data quality and data quality assessment in the big data era
- Journal:The development of data science: Implications for education, employment, research, and the data revolution for sustainable development
- Journal:The FAIR Guiding Principles for scientific data management and stewardship