Category:LIMSwiki journal articles on cybersecurity
From LIMSWikiJump to navigationJump to search
This category is designated for any open-access journal articles (appearing in the Journal: namespace) about cybersecurity.
Pages in category "LIMSwiki journal articles on cybersecurity"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Journal:A scoping review of integrated blockchain-cloud architecture for healthcare: Applications, challenges, and solutions
- Journal:A security review of local government using NIST CSF: A case study
- Journal:Assessing cyberbiosecurity vulnerabilities and infrastructure resilience
- Journal:Automated cyber and privacy risk management toolkit
- Journal:Cross-border data transfer regulation in China
- Journal:Cyberbiosecurity for biopharmaceutical products
- Journal:Cyberbiosecurity: A new perspective on protecting U.S. food and agricultural system
- Journal:Cyberbiosecurity: An emerging new discipline to help safeguard the bioeconomy
- Journal:CyberMaster: An expert system to guide the development of cybersecurity curricula
- Journal:Cybersecurity and privacy risk assessment of point-of-care systems in healthcare: A use case approach
- Journal:Cybersecurity impacts for artificial intelligence use within Industry 4.0
- Journal:SCADA system testbed for cybersecurity research using machine learning approach
- Journal:Secure data outsourcing in presence of the inference problem: Issues and directions
- Journal:Security architecture and protocol for trust verifications regarding the integrity of files stored in cloud services
- Journal:Smart grids and ethics: A case study
- Journal:Smart information systems in cybersecurity: An ethical analysis
- Journal:Strengthening public health surveillance through blockchain technology