Category:LIMSwiki journal articles on data management and sharing
From LIMSWikiJump to navigationJump to search
The main article for this category is Information management.
This category is designated for any open-access journal articles (appearing in the Journal: namespace) about data management and/or data sharing.
Pages in category "LIMSwiki journal articles on data management and sharing"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- Journal:Data management of microscale reaction calorimeter using a modular open-source IoT platform
- Journal:Data sharing at scale: A heuristic for affirming data cultures
- Journal:Data without software are just numbers
- Journal:Defending our public biological databases as a global critical infrastructure
- Journal:Design and refinement of a data quality assessment workflow for a large pediatric research network
- Journal:Design of a data management reference architecture for sustainable agriculture
- Journal:Designing a knowledge management system for naval materials failures
- Journal:Development and governance of FAIR thresholds for a data federation
- Journal:Development of an informatics system for accelerating biomedical research
- Journal:Implement an international interoperable PHR by FHIR: A Taiwan innovative application
- Journal:Implementing a novel quality improvement-based approach to data quality monitoring and enhancement in a multipurpose clinical registry
- Journal:Implementing an institution-wide electronic laboratory notebook initiative
- Journal:Integrative diagnostics: The time is now—a report from the International Society for Strategic Studies in Radiology
- Journal:Introductory evidence on data management and practice systems of forensic autopsies in sudden and unnatural deaths: A scoping review
- Journal:Sample identifiers and metadata to support data management and reuse in multidisciplinary ecosystem sciences
- Journal:Secure data outsourcing in presence of the inference problem: Issues and directions
- Journal:Secure record linkage of large health data sets: Evaluation of a hybrid cloud model
- Journal:Support Your Data: A research data management guide for researchers
- Journal:Ten simple rules for maximizing the recommendations of the NIH data management and sharing plan
- Journal:The problem with dates: Applying ISO 8601 to research data management
- Journal:Towards a contextual approach to data quality
- Journal:Towards a risk catalog for data management plans
- Journal:Transferring exome sequencing data from clinical laboratories to healthcare providers: Lessons learned at a pediatric hospital