Category:LIMSwiki journal articles on pathology informatics
From LIMSWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Pages in category "LIMSwiki journal articles on pathology informatics"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Journal:Data management and modeling in plant biology
- Journal:Diagnostic informatics: The role of digital health in diagnostic stewardship and the achievement of excellence, safety, and value
- Journal:Diagnostic time in digital pathology: A comparative study on 400 cases
- Journal:DigiPatICS: Digital pathology transformation of the Catalan Health Institute network of eight hospitals - Planning, implementation, and preliminary results
- Journal:Digital pathology and anatomic pathology laboratory information system integration to support digital pathology sign-out
- Journal:PathEdEx – Uncovering high-explanatory visual diagnostics heuristics using digital pathology and multiscale gaze data
- Journal:Pathology report data extraction from relational database using R, with extraction from reports on melanoma of skin as an example
- Journal:Perceptions of pathology informatics by non-informaticist pathologists and trainees
- Journal:Preferred names, preferred pronouns, and gender identity in the electronic medical record and laboratory information system: Is pathology ready?