Category:LIMSwiki journal articles on pathology informatics
Pages in category "LIMSwiki journal articles on pathology informatics"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Journal:Diagnostic informatics: The role of digital health in diagnostic stewardship and the achievement of excellence, safety, and value
- Journal:Diagnostic time in digital pathology: A comparative study on 400 cases
- Journal:Digital pathology and anatomic pathology laboratory information system integration to support digital pathology sign-out
- Journal:PathEdEx – Uncovering high-explanatory visual diagnostics heuristics using digital pathology and multiscale gaze data
- Journal:Pathology report data extraction from relational database using R, with extraction from reports on melanoma of skin as an example
- Journal:Perceptions of pathology informatics by non-informaticist pathologists and trainees
- Journal:Preferred names, preferred pronouns, and gender identity in the electronic medical record and laboratory information system: Is pathology ready?