Category:LIMSwiki journal articles (added in 2020)
This is a catch-all category used to help track all open-access journal articles added to LIMSwiki in 2020. This category must be added to every journal article added in 2020 and appearing in the Journal: namespace.
Pages in category "LIMSwiki journal articles (added in 2020)"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- Journal:A high-throughput method for the comprehensive analysis of terpenes and terpenoids in medicinal cannabis biomass
- Journal:A security review of local government using NIST CSF: A case study
- Journal:Advancing laboratory medicine in hospitals through health information exchange: A survey of specialist physicians in Canada
- Journal:Analysis of cannabidiol, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, and their acids in CBD/hemp oil products
- Journal:Blockchain and artificial intelligence technology for novel coronavirus disease 2019 self-testing
- Journal:BlueTrace: A privacy-preserving protocol for community-driven contact tracing across borders
- Journal:Bridging the collaboration gap: Real-time identification of clinical specimens for biomedical research
- Journal:Bringing big data to bear in environmental public health: Challenges and recommendations
- Journal:Information technology and medical technology personnel’s perception regarding segmentation of medical devices: A focus group study
- Journal:Institutional ELN-LIMS deployment: Highly customizable ELN-LIMS platform as a cornerstone of digital transformation for life sciences research institutes
- Journal:Interoperability challenges in the cybersecurity information sharing ecosystem
- Journal:Laboratory biosafety guidance related to coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Journal:Laboratory information system requirements to manage the COVID-19 pandemic: A report from the Belgian national reference testing center
- Journal:Laboratory testing for coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in suspected human cases
- Journal:Laboratory testing methods for novel severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)
- Journal:Leveraging conservation action with open‐source hardware