Category:LIMSwiki journal articles (added in 2022)
This is a catch-all category used to help track all open-access journal articles added to LIMSwiki in 2022. This category must be added to every journal article added in 2022 and appearing in the Journal: namespace.
Pages in category "LIMSwiki journal articles (added in 2022)"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- Journal:A model for design and implementation of a laboratory information management system specific to molecular pathology laboratory operations
- Journal:A roadmap for LIMS at NIST Material Measurement Laboratory
- Journal:A spectroscopic study to assess heavy metals absorption by a combined hemp-spirulina system from contaminated soil
- Journal:A survival guide for the rapid transition to a fully digital workflow: The Caltagirone example
- Journal:A sustainable approach for the reliable and simultaneous determination of terpenoids and cannabinoids in hemp inflorescences by vacuum-assisted headspace solid-phase microextraction
- Journal:An assessment of solvent residue contaminants related to cannabis-based products in the South African market
- Journal:An automated dashboard to improve laboratory COVID-19 diagnostics management
- Journal:Anatomic pathology quality assurance: Developing an LIS-based tracking and documentation module for intradepartmental consultations
- Journal:Application of informatics in cancer research and clinical practice: Opportunities and challenges
- Journal:Can a byte improve our bite? An analysis of digital twins in the food industry
- Journal:Cannabis sativa research trends, challenges, and new-age perspectives
- Journal:Chemical profiling and characterization of different cultivars of Cannabis sativa L. inflorescences by SPME-GC-MS and UPLC-MS
- Journal:Construction of control charts to help in the stability and reliability of results in an accredited water quality control laboratory
- Journal:Creating learning health systems and the emerging role of biomedical informatics
- Journal:CustodyBlock: A distributed chain of custody evidence framework
- Journal:Delta-8-THC: Delta-9-THC’s nicer younger sibling?
- Journal:Design of a data management reference architecture for sustainable agriculture
- Journal:Designing a knowledge management system for naval materials failures
- Journal:Development and governance of FAIR thresholds for a data federation
- Journal:Development of a smart laboratory information management system: A case study of NM-AIST Arusha of Tanzania
- Journal:Development of Biosearch System for biobank management and storage of disease-associated genetic information
- Journal:DigiPatICS: Digital pathology transformation of the Catalan Health Institute network of eight hospitals - Planning, implementation, and preliminary results
- Journal:Does cannabis extract obtained from cannabis flowers with maximum allowed residual level of aflatoxins and ochratoxin A have an impact on human safety and health?
- Journal:Electronic tools in clinical laboratory diagnostics: Key examples, limitations, and value in laboratory medicine
- Journal:Elegancy: Digitizing the wisdom from laboratories to the cloud with free no-code platform
- Journal:Emerging cybersecurity threats in radiation oncology
- Journal:Establishing a common nutritional vocabulary: From food production to diet
- Journal:Evaluating the effectiveness of a new student-centred laboratory training strategy in clinical biochemistry teaching
- Journal:Exploration of organic superionic glassy conductors by process and materials informatics with lossless graph database
- Journal:Food informatics: Review of the current state-of-the-art, revised definition, and classification into the research landscape
- Journal:From biobank and data silos into a data commons: Convergence to support translational medicine
- Journal:Fueling clinical and translational research in Appalachia: Informatics platform approach
- Journal:Quality and environmental management systems as business tools to enhance ESG performance: A cross-regional empirical study
- Journal:Quality control of cannabis inflorescence and oil products: Response factors for the cost-efficient determination of ten cannabinoids by HPLC
- Journal:Quality management system implementation in human and animal laboratories