Category:LIMSwiki journal articles (added in 2023)
This is a catch-all category used to help track all open-access journal articles added to LIMSwiki in 2023. This category must be added to every journal article added in 2023 and appearing in the Journal: namespace.
Pages in category "LIMSwiki journal articles (added in 2023)"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Journal:A critical literature review of historic scientific analog data: Uses, successes, and challenges
- Journal:A web application to support the coordination of reflexive, interpretative toxicology testing
- Journal:AI4Green: An open-source ELN for green and sustainable chemistry
- Journal:An overview of data warehouse and data lake in modern enterprise data management
- Journal:ApE, A Plasmid Editor: A freely available DNA manipulation and visualization program
- Journal:Avoidance of operational sampling errors in drinking water analysis
- Journal:Data management of microscale reaction calorimeter using a modular open-source IoT platform
- Journal:Development and national scale implementation of an open-source electronic laboratory information system (OpenELIS) in Côte d’Ivoire: Sustainability lessons from the first 13 years
- Journal:Development of an integrated and comprehensive clinical trial process management system
- Journal:Digitalization of calibration data management in the pharmaceutical industry using a multitenant platform
- Journal:Identifying risk management challenges in laboratories
- Journal:Integrative diagnostics: The time is now—a report from the International Society for Strategic Studies in Radiology
- Journal:Introductory evidence on data management and practice systems of forensic autopsies in sudden and unnatural deaths: A scoping review
- Journal:ISO/IEC 17025: History and introduction of concepts
- Journal:Ten simple rules for maximizing the recommendations of the NIH data management and sharing plan
- Journal:The modeling of laboratory information systems in higher education based on enterprise architecture planning (EAP) for optimizing monitoring and equipment maintenance
- Journal:Transforming healthcare analytics with FHIR: A framework for standardizing and analyzing clinical data