Category:LIMSwiki journal articles on laboratory informatics
From LIMSWikiJump to navigationJump to search
This category is designated for any open-access journal articles (appearing in the Journal: namespace) about laboratory informatics.
Pages in category "LIMSwiki journal articles on laboratory informatics"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Journal:Design and evaluation of a LIS-based autoverification system for coagulation assays in a core clinical laboratory
- Journal:Development and implementation of an LIS-based validation system for autoverification toward zero defects in the automated reporting of laboratory test results
- Journal:Digital transformation risk management in forensic science laboratories
- Journal:Implementation and use of cloud-based electronic lab notebook in a bioprocess engineering teaching laboratory
- Journal:Informatics-driven quality improvement in the modern histology lab
- Journal:Information technology support for clinical genetic testing within an academic medical center
- Journal:Institutional ELN-LIMS deployment: Highly customizable ELN-LIMS platform as a cornerstone of digital transformation for life sciences research institutes
- Journal:Timely delivery of laboratory efficiency information, Part I: Developing an interactive turnaround time dashboard at a high-volume laboratory
- Journal:Timely delivery of laboratory efficiency information, Part II: Assessing the impact of a turnaround time dashboard at a high-volume laboratory