Category:LIMSwiki journal articles on health informatics
This category is designated for any open-access journal articles (appearing in the Journal: namespace) about health and medical informatics. Subcategories of this field such as public health informatics and translational research informatics should be placed in their own category.
Pages in category "LIMSwiki journal articles on health informatics"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Journal:Challenges and opportunities of big data in health care: A systematic review
- Journal:Characterizing and managing missing structured data in electronic health records: Data analysis
- Journal:Clinical note creation, binning, and artificial intelligence
- Journal:Comprehending the health informatics spectrum: Grappling with system entropy and advancing quality clinical research
- Journal:Effective information extraction framework for heterogeneous clinical reports using online machine learning and controlled vocabularies
- Journal:Evaluating health information systems using ontologies
- Journal:Evidence-based design and evaluation of a whole genome sequencing clinical report for the reference microbiology laboratory
- Journal:Experimental application of business process management technology to manage clinical pathways: A pediatric kidney transplantation follow-up case
- Journal:Expert search strategies: The information retrieval practices of healthcare information professionals
- Journal:The effect of a test ordering software intervention on the prescription of unnecessary laboratory tests - A randomized controlled trial
- Journal:The effect of the General Data Protection Regulation on medical research
- Journal:The evolution, use, and effects of integrated personal health records: A narrative review
- Journal:The GAAIN Entity Mapper: An active-learning system for medical data mapping
- Journal:The state of open-source electronic health record projects: A software anthropology study
- Journal:Undertaking sociotechnical evaluations of health information technologies
- Journal:Unravelling the tangled taxonomies of health informatics
- Journal:Usability evaluation of laboratory information systems
- Journal:Use of handheld computers in clinical practice: A systematic review
- Journal:Users’ perspectives on a picture archiving and communication system (PACS): An in-depth study in a teaching hospital in Kuwait