Category:LIMSwiki journal articles on health informatics
This category is designated for any open-access journal articles (appearing in the Journal: namespace) about health and medical informatics. Subcategories of this field such as public health informatics and translational research informatics should be placed in their own category.
Pages in category "LIMSwiki journal articles on health informatics"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Journal:The effect of a test ordering software intervention on the prescription of unnecessary laboratory tests - A randomized controlled trial
- Journal:The effect of the General Data Protection Regulation on medical research
- Journal:The evolution, use, and effects of integrated personal health records: A narrative review
- Journal:The GAAIN Entity Mapper: An active-learning system for medical data mapping
- Journal:The state of open-source electronic health record projects: A software anthropology study
- Journal:Undertaking sociotechnical evaluations of health information technologies
- Journal:Unravelling the tangled taxonomies of health informatics
- Journal:Use of handheld computers in clinical practice: A systematic review
- Journal:Users’ perspectives on a picture archiving and communication system (PACS): An in-depth study in a teaching hospital in Kuwait